We work with communities across our neighbourhoods to help create great places to live. This includes all our schemes and estates across Kirklees, Wakefield and Rotherham.
Our Housing Management team provides a wide range of services to our residents including:
- Managing and letting void properties
- Giving advice and assistance to customers affected by the Welfare reforms
- Managing anti-social behaviour (ASB)
- Partnership working with
- The Police
- Kirklees Council
- Wakefield Council
- Rotherham Council
- Other housing providers
- Social Services
- Statutory and non-statutory partners
- Answering specific detailed tenancy enquiries
- Enforcing the tenancy agreement
- Estate walkabouts
- Arrears prevention and escalation, including attending court for possession and relief hearings
- All aspects of tenancy management
- Requests for aids, adaptations and improvements
- Signposting to advice agencies for help and support
- Managing housing for older people
We have two Neighbourhood Officers:
- Tariq Hussain who manages Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Batley and Rotherham, and
- Zarah Turner who manages Huddersfield and Wakefield.
We have four Income Officers:
- Fulak Mushtaq who manages all rent accounts and tenancies affected by either Bedroom Tax or the Benefit Cap, as well as rent accounts for Rotherham, Ravensthorpe, Heckmondwike and Meltham.
- Shuaib Kaleem manages rent accounts for Dewsbury and Huddersfield as well as all the street properties in Huddersfield.
- Nafisa Fatima manages rent accounts for Fartown and Newsome in Huddersfield.
- Rehana Patel manages rent accounts for Wakefield and Batley in Huddersfield.
All of these Officer’s can be contacted by: