"Happy at Rose Court - good friends here"
STAR Survey Feedback
Want to Transfer to another Sadeh Lok Property?
Sadeh Lok tenants sometimes want to move to another Sadeh Lok property for a variety of reasons, for example as their family grow they may wish to transfer to a larger property or as children grow up and move out they may wish to transfer to a smaller property, or they may wish to move to a different area. If you wish to transfer to another Sadeh Lok property you will need to complete a transfer application form. To request a transfer application please contact the Customer Service Team on 01484 435715 or speak to your Neighbourhood Officer.
Please note your Transfer will only be accepted if:
- You have a clear rent account
- You have a clear rent account for 6 months prior to your transfer request
- You have been a tenant for a period of 12 months prior to your transfer request
- You do not have any court orders, or Notice Served for Possession
- You do not have any complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour against you
- You do not have any pending action for any breach of tenancy
- Your current property is within Sadeh Lok’s lettable standards, any damage caused by you must be put right before a transfer will be allowed
Annual Report 2015/16
Sadeh Lok will be closed from:
5.00pm on Friday 28th April 2017 until 9.00am on Tuesday 2 May 2017
If you have an emergency repair or would li ...
Thirteen family-sized houses are taking shape in Sadeh Lok’s latest affordable homes development.
Contractors for the Huddersfield-based hou ...