"Happy at Rose Court - Good Friends Here"
STAR Survey Feedback
How do we measure performance?
- Performance Indicators cover the range of services we deliver
- They allow us to see the overall picture of how we are performing
- We use this information to report to Sadeh Lok Housing and Group Boards and our customers on our performance and to give feedback to staff
We also use our Performance Indicator information to compare our performance with other housing providers so we can see where we are performing well and where we need to improve we can learn from others who are performing better
Customers’ Choice – Performance Indicators
At Sadeh Lok we have consulted with our Resident’s Panel and the Easy Reader group to agree the range of performance measures we should report to customers and also how we should present it.
Service Standard Performance
- looking at feedback including complaints, comments and compliments
- satisfaction surveys
- carrying out office audits
- Scheme Monitors and walkabouts to check scheme conditions
- Mystery Shopping
- Resident Scrutiny Inspections
Annual Report 2015/16
Thirteen family-sized houses are taking shape in Sadeh Lok’s latest affordable homes development.
Contractors for the Huddersfield-based hou ...
Sadeh Lok is making changes to your repairs service - click here to read more ...