"Staff are very positive"
Information we hold about you
The information we obtain and use about our residents and potential customers is regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). It also gives you, as our resident and customer, certain rights which we respect. These rights are:
• To ask us if we hold personal information about you and to be given access to that information
• To be given details about how we use that information and about other organisations to whom that information is disclosed
• To ask for incorrect data to be corrected
• To ask us not to use personal information about you for direct marketing
• To ask us to stop processing personal data that is likely to cause damage or distress
Under the rules of the DPA, we have notified the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) of the types of information we process. This notification can be viewed at our Head Office (Trafford House) or by visiting the ICO.
HOW DO I GET TO SEE INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
1. Write to us asking to see your records or download the Subject Access Request Form by clicking here.
2. Complete the Subject Access Request Form and tell us what sort of information you are looking for. Then return the form with proof of your identity to:
The Data Protection Officer
You will be asked to provide original proofs of your identity (i.e. utility bill, rent statement, copy of your driver’s licence or passport)
3. We will then acknowledge your request, inform you if we have any personal data about you and if we have we will reply within 40 days. We will also return any original proofs of identity.
DO I HAVE TO PAY TO SEE MY INFORMATION?
We can charge up to £10.00 to cover postage and any associated administration costs. We will advise you of what costs may be incurred.
HOW WILL I BE GIVEN THE INFORMATION?
You will be given a copy to keep and check for accuracy. This will either be a printout from the computer or a photocopy of your manual records. You can ask for a different format if you wish.
WHAT TO DO IF THE INFORMATION IS INCORRECT?
If information is incorrect let us know by either writing to us (at the above address) or send an email (CustomerServices@sadehlok.co.uk) and ask for it to be corrected.
Annual Report 2015/16
Sadeh Lok will be closed from:
5.00pm on Friday 28th April 2017 until 9.00am on Tuesday 2 May 2017
If you have an emergency repair or would li ...
Thirteen family-sized houses are taking shape in Sadeh Lok’s latest affordable homes development.
Contractors for the Huddersfield-based hou ...