"Staff are very positive"
- Events Diary
- Archived News
- Kirklees’ campaign against Loan Sharks
- Clean up at Red Doles
- Sadeh Lok finalists in UK Housing Awards for Business Transformation
- Kashmir Court changes its name to ‘Rose Court’
- National Debt Awareness Week is launched
- Update on our 25th Anniversary celebrations
- Sadeh Lok Housing Association teams up with the University of Huddersfield
StepChange Debt Charity has launched Debt Awareness Week, to get people talking about their money worries sooner. The week runs from Monday 20th to Sunday 26th January. The charity found that 41% of people wait a year af...
This year saw the 20th anniversary of our housing scheme for the over 55s in Ravensthorpe. To mark the event a party was held for residents together with new garden benches being purchased for the scheme. In a...
This year Sadeh Lok celebrates its 25th anniversary. To mark this event we have been carrying out a number of events and competitions over the Summer. Food Bank Collection We have now reached our target of colle...
Annual Report 2015/16
Thirteen family-sized houses are taking shape in Sadeh Lok’s latest affordable homes development.
Contractors for the Huddersfield-based hou ...
Sadeh Lok is making changes to your repairs service - click here to read more ...